Friday, October 7, 2011

Cooking Show Goes Gluten Free!


Last night was a monumental evening for gluten free lovers! We in the tri-county area of upstate NY are opening up the doors of the first gluten free cooking show. Join me, Amy Rota-Poulin, in the kitchen for "Dinner At 8!" Everything I make is based on my premise that "great meals become great memories!" I am very excited to invite you into the kitchen to create delicious, easy and impressive meals your whole family will love!  My fun twist on the show is that everything I personally make will be gluten free and/or will have a gluten free option. I look forward to cooking with you!

You are invited to Dinner At 8 with Amy
Date & Time: Sat. 10/8 @11:30 an Sun. 10/9 @ 7pm

Place: LOOK TV on Your TV
Warren & Washington County tune into Channel 8 Saratoga County Time Warner Cable tune into Channel 508

Warmest Regards & Happy Cooking,



Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment